RCMP seeks the public's help in solving case of two stolen jet skis in Lunenburg County.
It's believed the items went missing within the last few weeks. Police were notified of the theft on May 25 when the jet skis on a utility trailer were gone.
Police released details concerning the missing items:
• 2011 Kawasaki JTI500
• Engine Serial # JTT50AE036982 & JTT50AE037036
• HIN # US-KAW11480D111 & US-KAW11515D111
• Burgundy steering column
• Black lower hull with White upper hull
• Both jet skis had black covers on them
• 2010 galvanized 'Load Rite' Trailer, NSL T334964
• Trailer VIN # 5A4YKHL13A2006349
Police encourage anyone with information concerning the incident is asked to contact RCMP or Crime Stoppers.